Tuesday, December 1, 2015

YOLK, WHITE & ASSOCIATES, Tampa, FL ~ December 2015


Is a food truck still a food truck if it's more like a trailer? Who cares when it's Yolk, White, & Assc.

Situated at the edge of the small Macdill park (which honors our nations' armed forces) in downtown Tampa, the little trailer shaped like a shed is easy to find from the enticing aromas wafting in the air and the crowd of locals hovering patiently for their breakfasts.

Proprietor Dylan seems to know all of his patrons by name, and is friendly and accommodating.

I had "The English," — one egg, goat cheese, bacon spread, and arugula on an English muffin. Just perfection. A freshly-brewed cup of coffee to boot, and my total was a mere six bucks. (I tipped him two bucks more, because I could tell it was going to be delicious, and because I was utterly charmed!)

Cash only, by the way.

He has a pair of tables set out, but I took my snack to a bench overlooking the river, under a shady tree, and gobbled the whole thing down.

Absolutely worth a visit! I most certainly will return.

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment